Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

My mother wants to put my name on the house title. She is the only owners we leave in Fort Worth Texas

Asked on 4/01/14, 5:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

She can give the house to you by way of a simple deed.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/14, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas