Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

Can a person buy a piece of real estate property in cash (no loan) in Texas if they have a child support judgment issued on them? thx

Asked on 9/22/16, 8:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph A. McDermott, III Attorney at Law

Buy, yes, though he'll have a hard time selling it without paying off the judgment.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/16, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas