Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

My father and his wife owned some property in texas and they have both died now, without a will. As one of the surviving children, I am not sure that whatever they owned is worth the legal mess it will take to get everything straightened out, sold and split up. What can I do to disconnect myself from the whole thing. Can I just ignore it?

Asked on 1/20/14, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

If an estate is ever opened, you can file a disclaimer.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas