Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

husband decease and would like,to get my house in my name

Asked on 7/27/16, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I can't really answer your question without more information.

1. When did your husband die?

2. Did he have a will?

3. Did he have children? With whom? Are all alive? Are all adults?

4. Did he have any debts?

For more information, please visit our website:

Read more
Answered on 7/27/16, 3:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas