Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas


i was fired from my job being i was still within 90 days i havent been able to work because doctor took me off work because of an injury at work, i have filled workmans comp and i am still under doctors care, will i still receive my income and health benefits

Asked on 3/28/07, 3:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Manus Manus Law Office

Re: fired

If your doctor took you off work prior to being fired, you should receive 70% of your average weekly wage. Workers' Comp insurance should pay your doctors for treatment of your work related injury. If you would like to discuss more, please contact our office.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/07, 7:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas