Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in United Kingdom

i signed a contract to rent a flat a few months ago but now have changed my mind how can i be able to withdraw the contract and avoid court?

Asked on 5/01/12, 6:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The lease Agreement contract that you have signed may have specified a notice period from either side. If it does, you may have to fore go the notice period licensee charges. In no case can the notice period cannot exceed two months.

You can mail me for any further on-line advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 5/02/12, 4:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in United Kingdom