Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Utah

Can I give my girlfriend a power of attorney to sign apartment applications for me while I am out of the state due to work over the next week?

Asked on 8/13/20, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randy Lish Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law

Yes. This is a perfect of what a DPOA can be used for.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/20, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Utah