Legal Question in Business Law in Virginia

Filed a Petition in Civil court and the Commonwealth of Virginia is Defendant, how do I go about having them served. Already have a Court date.

Asked on 9/12/17, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Name and serve the state agency involved as well as the person who is in charge of it.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 9/13/17, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Virginia