Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Can my husband still have contact with his son after the new husband of the mother adopted him

Asked on 10/29/13, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Of course, if the adoptive father and the child's mother agree to it. (Your

husband's parental rights to the boy would've been terminated

in the course of the adoption.)

Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia