Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

temporary protection order


I need an advice. My wife filed for temporary protection order. But we want to cancel/dissolve it on hearing.

CPS also involved. Wife wants to come back. She was over emotional those days.

How difficult is it? Do we need a lawyer?


Asked on 3/11/09, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: temporary protection order

Yes, you probably should at least consult(if not retain) a lawyer who is familiar with TPO's as they're handled in that particular court, particularly, when the CPS may be involved.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/09, 6:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia