Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Can I apply for a green card for my brother in law and his wife if my husband has died, He did get his citizenship and his mother has passed away too.

Asked on 10/15/14, 4:16 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You cannot petition an "in-law" (relative through marriage).

Read more
Answered on 10/15/14, 5:30 pm
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 or toll-free at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 10/16/14, 5:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia