Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

my girlfriend was pull over while she was driving and she has a not a valid license what is going to happen to her?

Asked on 10/30/18, 6:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Your girlfriend should be looking to hire an attorney to represent

her on this charge and who has appropriate experience in representing

defendants in the court in which your girlfriend has been charged.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 11/04/18, 12:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia