Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

can i stay in usa legaly on i-140 approval only?

Asked on 5/24/16, 12:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Unfortunately, an approved I-140 renders no legal status. However, if you are in H-1B status, it may allow you to extend your H-1B visa beyond 6 years.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/16, 12:18 pm
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia