Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia


Need to know what to file with court and which court to have tenant evicted for not paying rent.

Asked on 1/08/03, 5:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sawyer Sawyer & Azarcon, P.C.

Re: Eviction

Go to the General District Court for the county/city where the property is located. You must file an eviction action called an "Unlawful Detainer".

Read more
Answered on 1/08/03, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia