Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

I've been paying a property management service to rent my house. I've discovered she has been keeping the rent checks from the tenants claiming it was for repairs. The tenant has told me there has been no contractors in the house making repairs and the management company hasn't been able to produce any work receipts. Is this a case to file embezzlement charges or just small claims?

Asked on 10/13/18, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Probably, small claims court.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/13/18, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia