Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

Pulled over by law enforcement and was given two tickets. When I got home I realized he wrote the tickets in my wife's name and not mine. She wasn't even in the vehicle and I gave him my license. Now he wants to go to court and amend the charge to reflect the correct name. Can he do this?

Asked on 3/26/19, 1:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, of course.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 4/08/19, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia