Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

I have a VA drivers license and received a speeding ticket in North Carolina. I want to enter a prayer of judgement plea. If the judge accepts the plea, will the state of Virginia recognize it and will the traffic violation not go on my driving record?

Asked on 9/22/18, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If the court accepts the plea you''ve described which usually means without any record of

conviction, then there would be nothing to report to the Commonwealth of Virginia regarding this

traffic infraction in North Carolina.

Office Tel. 703-838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/05/18, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia