Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

My mother passed three years ago and my brother wanted to have nothing to do with our mothers home that she brought so that we could have a place to call home.At the time of her passing the house was not payed for ,but while living she mentioned to me that she had me and my other siblings on the papers that she closed the house deal on .Now he has drawn up a certificate letter of qualification and say I can not enter the house in which I'm older then him .I would like to get some advice please a.S.a.P.

Asked on 7/09/17, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

More relevant facts required to clarify these "papers that she closed the deal on", i.e., your now deceased mother,

this "certificate letter of qualification", as well as other issues relating to this situation before an opinion

could be offered.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 7/11/17, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia