Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

my mother passed away 3 years ago and my oldest brother went and was appointed by the courts as administraror.. he is stealing all the money and will not close the estate

Asked on 9/16/17, 2:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You could file a complaint with the Commissioner of Accounts as to how your brother is

allegedly "misadministering" your mother's estate and possibly have him replaced as the

administrator if your allegations are found to be true (or substantially so).

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 9/20/17, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia