Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Washington

i have a friend that keeps sneaking into my house at night. i dont know how he gets in. when i ask him hhe says something snide like "magician never reveals his secrets". however i think its a burglar. i am armed. i have almost shot him. you would think he would get it. so i've pretty much spelled it out to stop. one of these times something bad could happen. i have kids and a family to protect. i dont know what else to do besides calling the police. i dont want him to get a criminal record. i dont want him to get hurt. i just want it to stop. plz help

Asked on 6/24/14, 3:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Tell him in writing that he is forbidden to enter your house unless he has your express permission each time. It he enters again anyway, call the police. Someone who keep breaking into your house deserves to have a criminal record. Besides, getting a record is a lot better than getting shot.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/14, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Washington