Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

My wife and I signed a cr2a property agreement in our divorce. This grants me 81,000 in equity in a lump sum payment. She now claims this is invalid due to a gifted portion of the equity from her father given in the form of a quit claim deed durring our marriage. The cr2a sas signed by the court and filed by the clerk. Can this be disputed.

Asked on 6/22/15, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

Only with great difficulty. She has an uphill battle. I have tried to undo a CR2A agreement the prior lawyer agreed to and could not do it. Of course, every case depends on its own facts.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/15, 7:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington