Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

My husband came to the US with a K1 Visa. He has been here for over 3 years. When can he apply for citizenship?

Asked on 2/11/13, 4:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mercy Sequeira Law Office of Mercy Sequeira

Did you file the application to procure his green card. Does your husband have his permanent residency? My offices can give you a consultation to determine his current status to see if he qualifies for Citizenship. I can be reached at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/12/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington