Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

tribal police hit and run

my son was hit by a tribal police officer when he was walking home. He was not in the road. The officer never stopped and left my son in the son laying in the street. When inquiring about the officers tape from his car the officer said it was lost. What I need to know is what to do? I have tryed lawyers and nobody around here will take my case. Please can anyone help me out. My son was hurt pretty bad and I can not pay the hospita bills. Shouldn't that officer be cited for a hit and run? Because that is what he did? Shouldn't that officer be arrested and charged? Shouldn't that officer have to pay the hospital bills and my son for all the pain and suffering he has gone through? I need help

Asked on 5/02/07, 1:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ryan Nute Myers & Company, P.L.L.C.

Re: tribal police hit and run

We would be happy to help and would associate tribal counsel if the accident is subject to the jurisdiction of the tribal courts. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss. Thank you very much.

Ryan C. Nute

Myers & Company, P.L.L.C.

206.398.1188 ext. 104

Read more
Answered on 5/02/07, 1:52 pm
Merry Kogut Key Peninsula Law

Re: tribal police hit and run

Assuming that you're in Washington state and that this happened within the last three years I'd like to talk with you or communicate by email.

Please contact me at [email protected] or 253.884.8484

Merry A. KOgut

Read more
Answered on 5/02/07, 2:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington