Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

injured worker

in wa, an injured worker cannot sue employer (corporation). can iw sue the building owner (partnership) for a broken door? Even if building owner is same as the people who own the corporation? His boss has a separate partnership that leases to the corporation to get a tax cut. Can I sue even if they are the same people?

Asked on 4/21/07, 5:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kornfeld Robert B Kornfeld, Attorney at Law, Inc., P.S.

Re: injured worker

Yes can sue as long as the other company is not the same one as which writes your checks and it's a corporation/different entity.

Feel free to call me if you want some more specific advise.

Rob Kornfeld

Read more
Answered on 4/21/07, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington