Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

my sister and brother in law took the will and trust my father made and they wanted that will cancelled out .He Passed and she has passed the mother hired an attorney before she passed and had a new will made .The lawyer could not find the original attorneys that made the original will to make changes .The other daughter sheryl was made power of attorney and the new will states that she is to recieve everything and they need to return the will to Sheyrl .The problem is the mother that passed is not on the Deed Only the father Thank you for your time would like to get answers tomy delema

Asked on 9/04/18, 3:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

Contact the Washington State bar Association and ask how you can put a classified advertisement in the NW Lawyer news letter. Place an ad that asks for the lawyer who prepared the wlll you need to contact you. All Washington lawyers get the news letter.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/18, 6:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington