Legal Question in Criminal Law in Wisconsin

I meed help with an accidental discharging of a firearm

Asked on 12/09/16, 10:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

JAY Nixon nixon law offices

Then you should speak with an experienced local attorney rather than seeking help in a public web forum.

Answering questions does not make me your attorney, but you can post comments here for clarifications, etc. You can also see past answers to similar questions on AVVO at . Also see 15 years of past answers at and . Answers may contain attorney advertising materials and both questions and answers may be may also be used in attorney advertising .

Read more
Answered on 12/11/16, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Wisconsin