Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

How do I get what I want in a divorce without having a lawyer, I can't afford one.

Asked on 8/07/13, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Missimer Missimer Law, S.C.

All you can do is go to court and make a case for yourself.

Attorneys already know how to do that.

You will have to learn. I suggest you try the public library. Also Waukesha County has a Self help site.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 4:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin