Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Wisconsin

A couple of years ago my husband and I had to file BK. We had a condo development go bad. Since that time one of the owners of one of the condos in that development has become the President of the Association and has hired my husband to come back and do some consulting (with a contract) The President of the Association of the condo project only paid my husband (not even) 1/2 for his work via the contract. My husband is in the process of suing him. Since that time, my CEO has received letters in the mail with no return address with a copy of the judgement for over 5 million dollars my husband and I incurred in losing the condo development (same development my husband is currently suing) Since I am a Branch Manager at a Credit Union this could be detrimental to my continued work here. How can I prove he sent these letters and if I can (fingerprint)prove that he sent these what kind of lawsuit would this qualify for?

Asked on 7/12/12, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You should hire an attorney to help. Email me for assistance in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/12, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Wisconsin