Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Wisconsin


I was in the hospital with a Kidney stone, I had a male nurse come into my room and proceed to touch my penis and shave me in the pubic region. The RN came in and told him he was in the wrong room. I feel I was touch inappropriately by this male nurse for not identifying the correct patient. No reason did he have to touch me in my private area. What do I do next? It was reported immediately .

Asked on 7/29/12, 12:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You can sue, and, if you want help, email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/12, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Wisconsin