Texas  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/08, 10:44 pm

PTSD from rape while in the Army

Hello, it has been almost 16yrs since being honorably discharged from the Army and I have recieved Counseling for PTSD for at least 12 of those years from both outside counselors and at the VA. I have a 50% disability for a back injury and airthritis caused in the army mostly from Fibromyolgy that developed after I was raped by my one of the Majors. Can I increase my disability rating with my PTSD. chronic,severe. Diagnosis from VA medical center that I recieved last year?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search