California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/26/12, 8:39 pm

I got a deportation letter because my asylum did not approve by the court. I know I need to leave the country but what if I am a single mother and I have a 2 months old US citizen son. Will I still have to leave the country? Can I not stay on the extreme hardship basis?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search