Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/13, 4:56 pm

What should I do if someone forged my name on an insurance check?

I own a house with an previous life partner, we seperated 4 years ago. She still lives in the house and filed insurance claims for repairs and theft. She forged my name on the checks from the insurance company and cashed the checks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search