District of Columbia  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/11, 5:51 pm

Is it possible to receive an honorable discharge after a special court martial conviction?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search