North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/12, 1:33 pm

My son was bit by an dog if he receives a settlement from the insurance company since he is a minor will he be able to get the money now or will he have to wait until he is an adult in the state of north carolina?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search