Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

i am widow i am leaving with my parents since 18 yrs. now i want to live independentely with my children for that i want to claim money of my right from my in-laws they are not ready to give me anything i doesn't have money to hire a lawyer so how will you help me.

Asked on 6/19/12, 1:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Approach Legal Aid Centre of the concerned court.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/12, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now