Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Myself and my brother wife doing bussiness for 15 yrs and from April 2013 my brother issued a letter to our principal company stating that our company is not intrested to continue the C& F operation signed by my brother. Pl advise me the letter is valid can i get a copy of the letter and what action i can take against him.

Asked on 8/18/13, 2:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

The letter is valid if and only if your brother's wife who is your partner in the C&F business operation has signed the letter, which implies and signifies that she herself is not keen to continue with the business. Only your brother issuing a letter has no legal validity since he is not a partner in the business, and hence he has no locus standi to say anything. You can sue your brother to compensate you for loss of business and market reputation.


Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 3:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now