Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Myself and my brother wife doing bussiness for 15 yrs and from April 2013 my brother issued a letter to our principal company stating that our company is not intrested to continue the C& F operation signed by my brother. Pl advise me the letter is valid can i get a copy of the letter and what action i can take against him.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

18.08.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

The letter is valid if and only if your brother's wife who is your partner in the C&F business operation has signed the letter, which implies and signifies that she herself is not keen to continue with the business. Only your brother issuing a letter has no legal validity since he is not a partner in the business, and hence he has no locus standi to say anything. You can sue your brother to compensate you for loss of business and market reputation.

Regards,

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Administrative Law Legal Forms