India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 7:28 am

The local corporator in my area doesn't pay heed to our collective request to construct footpaths along both the sides of the roads. It is a very severe problem. Is there any legal way to solve this issue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search