India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 9:03 pm

I have purchased a resale house in Hyderabad and the plot area wrongly entered as 25 insteed of 70 sq.yds. I want to correct ,using rectification deed. My question is that i have to take both signatures in deed. ( First owner and second owner) or otherwise i can take first person signature saying that it will consider for " sussessive deeds". Pls suggest the way to proceed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search