Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

hello sir i m 29 yr Boy from Amravati Maharashtra i did my education in various field.

1. I did 2 yr advance diploma in Hotel management,

2. from YCMOU,

3. Computer IT diploma From CDAC (6 month)

4. in f .yr Bachelor of Laws (LLB)

plz tel me which kind of job shall i get in India

Asked on 10/11/13, 3:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir,

You should apply for a job in the field of your liking while you are still pursuing your studies. If you are studying law, it would be worthwhile taking up a job with a professional Law Firm.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now