India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 5:53 am


I am working in central warehousing corporation a central mini ratna psu and joined as assistant on 05.02.88 and promoted as sr.assistant in the year 2002 .as per om 19.05.2009 of DPOT my department giving my second upgradation from 1.8.2008 as per 10+20+30 year regular service as per BOD approved circular dated 30.6.12. My question is that from 1.8.08 to 30.6.12 the financial benefit are not given by our department to me . what should i do as per law?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search