Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I filed a suit in Delhi high court which now is admitted in as regular hearing,ie as and when it comes .I have been absolutely exonerated in the case on the basis which I was terminated and both cases being the same ie displinary case and criminal case . I am to retire in june 2015.can I ask for a early hearing to clear stigma before my retirement .under what pretext and what rule .

Asked on 10/03/13, 7:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What is the ground for early hearing? Allowing early hearing is discretion of the court.

Feel free to contact for assistance.

Kind regards

Setu Niket



Read more
10/03/13, 9:13 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Repeated query . File application for early hearing u/s 151 of CPC. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
10/03/13, 10:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now