India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 6:34 am

My bank account was not credited with eight thousand rupees due to mischiefs by bank officials during depositing. When i check balance after two years, i came to know about it. I went to bank manager along with the ''Deposit Slip'' but they said its too late and provides no solution. Since its more than four years passed, how do I retrieve my money now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search