Legal Question in Banking Law in India

we lost the criminal check bouncing case of amount 2lac . can we appeal for civil case .if so what is the chances of winning hte case?

Asked on 7/23/13, 8:15 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If you do not immediately pay the sum instructed by the Judge, you will surely lose the case only to realize that the concerned Judge orders to pay double the amount if you file a civil case again in the Court.


Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 12:45 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client..........

yes you can go for appeal but the merit of the case can only be said after going through the case......... contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now