Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

if a executor in a will refuse to go to the court,can a beneficiary probate the will in order to receive his portion ? in that case what should the beneficiary do ?

Asked on 5/13/13, 1:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

serve a legal notice to the executor.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 6:09 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, he himself can file a petition, take it in writing that the executor has 'resigned'; then beneficiary can file for Probate.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now