India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/13, 1:55 am

i and my mother both equally own the property, i want to sell the property and get separated. what is the procedure

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search