Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

hello..me and my husband are separated ....without informing anyone he left the country to USA.i am a green card holder and my son is us citizen..but he took away my passport,green card and my son's passport..i don't know what to do.i want to return to USA to divorce him..please advice what i have to do...Very thanks....

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

29.09.2013

Dear Madam,

This divorce business is really dicey ... whenever you find it convenient, you stay together ... whenever you find it inconvenient, you say you've separated ... in the bargain, the child becomes a bundle of confusion ... and does not know whom he should look up to.

Yours is a typical case of : "Tum sher, toh hum savaa sher." There's nothing you can do now ... there's no way you nor your son can return to USA without having your Passport. A compromise and settlement with your husband is advisable and recommended.

Regards,

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms