Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i have a perental(grand father) property,now which is owner my father.we are two brothers.i am elder, my brother occupied total land for business(DEALERSHIP).one part of the showroom is mine.but i could not partition the showroom for separate business.what can i do a legal procedure.

Asked on 5/03/13, 2:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a suit for partition.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now