India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 7:05 am

can i send a petition to the honble chief justice of calcutta high court written in bengali?

i need an immediate injunction order against the respondents. Is it possible through filing a PIL?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search