India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 4:25 am

My wife gave her share of property in Kerala State to her two brothers twenty years back and I (husband) signed as witness. Now she wish to take back her share of property. It is possible as per Indian Law to take back her property

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search