Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my uncle kept one back having documents and valuable things in bag in my house for safety and now he his sending his friend to collect bag because we both have disputes so how to handover bag so that no problem occurs in future

Asked on 7/27/13, 2:16 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should better visit your uncle and personally hand over the bag.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 7:50 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If the bag is less than 5 kgs and you cannot visit your uncle in person, you should courier it to your uncle if he is in India by DLH Couriers Pvt. Ltd. or TNT Skypack Pvt. Ltd. If your uncle is settled or presently overseas, you can courier it by BlueDart. If the bag is more than 5 kgs, you should fly down with it and personally deliver it to your uncle. If you do not get a ticket on Air India to East London-Heathrow on the day you choose to go and deliver the bag, fly Air India to West London-Gatwick. (Reply No. 546-July, 2013).


Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 9:42 pm
Lovkesh Gupta court marriage and divorce lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

visit to uncle's house

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now